Saturday, February 13, 2010

Shahrukh Khan: Shiv Sena’s reactions scared him. Let’s take a pledge!

‘My Name is Khan’ that opened worldwide this Friday, 12th February wasn’t spared the political whip. The dictatorial, non-secularist Shiv Senas (who are actually a bunch of hooligans) did every bit of hooliganism that could be done to disrupt harmony in the city of Mumbai merely for displaying their political power which, I’ve no qualms about saying, is that of a scared rat (I don’t mean any offense to the rat communities).
A heart-broken SRK voiced out his thoughts, “I really want everybody to be happy … and I’ll make sure that by the time I get back to India that everybody is happy.
I don’t want any aggression, any problem. I get very, very disturbed and scared and emotionally hurt when things like this happen.

So much has been said, so much has been spoken, and with all due respect to everybody around the world, including in my country India, in my city Mumbai … right now I’d just like to sit down here, walk the red carpet, have some champagne, enjoy the film.

We as filmmakers should never ever look beyond the fact that we are here to serve the audience. That’s how I see it. I truly believe that my job is to make sure people smile. I have no self-centredness or ego about it."

Now, we whole-heartedly, as a nation support SRK not because he’s a superstar but because he has taken a stand against those who’re the demoniacal evils of our society and unless we annihilate all such criminal-mongers, they’d gulp down our democracy with a menacingly huge appetite that transcends all cities and religions. Let’s take a pledge to save our incred

No comments:

Post a Comment