Monday, April 26, 2010

Sonam Kapoor so much Inspired with Shahrukh, Aamir and Salman khan!

Bollywood300 New Delhi: The beautiful Sonam Kapoor has always been lavish in her praises for her co-stars. This time, the actress, who is chilling out in the capital has said some very sweet things about her co-stars – Prateik Babbar, Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan. She believes that the newcomers are very talented and they are the next Shah Rukh, Aamir and Salman Khan of the industry.
Talking to a news daily, the glowing beauty said, “I think everybody has potential in a different area. But the three more promising ones I would say are Prateik Babbar, Imran Khan and Ranbir Kapoor.”
“I think they will be the next Shah Rukh, Aamir and Salman Khan of the industry,” the actress added.

Sonam is looking forward to her upcoming films ‘Aisha’, ‘I Hate Luv Stories’ and ‘Thank You’. Talking about the films, Sonam revealed, “After ‘Aisha’, I have ‘I Hate Luv Stories’ and ‘Thank You’. ‘I Hate Luv Stories’ is a romantic comedy, and I star opposite Imran Khan. It’s being directed by a first timer, Puneet Malhotra, and it is a very funny, romantic movie. ‘Thank You’, on the other hand, is a full on Anees Bazmi film. It stars Akshay Kumar and I’m super excited about it, he’s a great looking guy.”

Now it’s the guys’ turn to shower praises on the lovely lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment