Friday, April 23, 2010

Katrina Kaif could not attend the important family function in London due to Volcanic ash erupting!

Katrina Kaif was supposed to be in London to join her family for an important  family function but unfortunately, the actress could not make it due to the volcanic ash erupting from Ireland enveloped major parts of Europe and paralyzing air traffic. As a result, the actress was left stranded at the airport and had to later return back home.
“It was a very important family function. And I had to attend. I never realized it’d be impossible to make it. When I reached the Mumbai airport I came to know about what had happened. I was still not disheartened because I thought at the most, I’d be delayed… as I often am. When it comes to travel, one learns to be patient at airports,” Katrina said.
“Such things are bound to happen increasingly if we continue to abuse our environment. Personally, I wouldn’t have minded missing the flight. But it was a very important family gathering. Not being part of it really hurt,” she added.
Katrina was desperate to get hold of any means to reach London and said, “I don’t care if it is by train or boat. I’ve to get to London.”

No comments:

Post a Comment