Monday, May 3, 2010

Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar very supportive actors for lovely Katrina Kaif!

Bollywood3000 News: Cute Katrina Kaif, the reigning queen of Bollywood, who has gone from strength to strength with each of her flicks, is indebted to Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar for giving her their whole-hearted support during her nascent days.
She even hails them as her godfather and expresses her gratitude to the two stars who made her what she is today.

Speaking of her 20 year senior actor cum boyfriend Salman Khan, Kat says,

“Apart from guiding me, Salman had confidence in me. He is not the person to say that because he is friendly with you. He will say it genuinely.”

Showering credit to her favourite co-star Akshay Kumar, the ‘Rajneeti’ girl voices her thankfulness with the words,

“There are too many people whom I can call my godfather. I am grateful and indebted to them. Even Akshay Kumar took a risk in working with me initially. He did not know me at all. He was at crossroads of his career. When he did `Namastey London`, people thought he had gone insane. Nobody is going to damage or destroy himself to help somebody else. Salman and Akshay believed in me and that is my good fortune and destiny. Had those films failed, nobody could have done anything for me. I don`t think I would have got a second chance if the movies bombed,”

Some people, especially the die-hard fans of Aishwarya Rai, who also advocate themselves as anti-Katrina, feel that Kat is an ugly, manly gal with not a single acting bone in her body. They also accuse her of using Salman as a stepping stone to success and severely slash her as an arrogant person. However, I would beg to differ and say that she is one of the most committed and grounded actresses of our tinsel town.

1 comment:

  1. TOTO – TOTO | The Ultimate Team Toto
    Toto womens titanium wedding bands has been touring the titanium necklace world producing classic TOTO albums that have become hugely popular titanium drill bit set for decades now. Their latest titanium straightener album is “Shows titanium automatic watch Of

    ReplyDelete