Saturday, May 1, 2010

Manasvi Mamgai - Representing India at the International beauty pageant Miss World!

Bollywood3000: The 22-year-old Manasvi Mamgai will be representing India at the International beauty pageant Miss World later this year as she won the coveted title of Pantaloons Femina Miss India World 2010 on Friday night.“I just want to sit back and cherish the moment.
I have created history. Now I want to enjoy just that. And of course I want to hug my mom. She’s super happy and proud. I have only her and God to thank today,” said excited Manasvi after winning the coveted title.
Manasvi also revealed that she was quite nervous throughout the event as her name was announced last every time but it’s nice to know that she managed to win.

“Don't know if anyone noticed, but every time they were announcing the winners, my name was the last to be announced. So it used to be a complete roller coaster ride for me. Every time I thot ab gai ab gai.. but God saved me!” said the 22-year-old.

Manasvi took inspiration from Aishwarya?
Manasvi also revealed during the interview that her dream to win Femina Miss India started when she “saw the blue crown on Aishwarya Rai's head. So, you can say when other girls were dreaming to become Miss India, my eyes were still set on that blue crown of Miss World. And this victory is a part of the other big journey.”

However, Manasvi said that it was not entirely Aishwarya Rai who inspired her but combination of lot of other factors.

“Well, to be honest, I don't find inspiration in a single person. I seek for things to learn from anybody and everybody I see around me in my everyday life. I keep embracing good things from wherever I can,” said Manasvi.

Other winning contestants of Femina Miss India
Pantaloons Femina Miss India International crown went to 23-year-old Neha Hinge, while Miss India Earth 2010 crown went to 20-year-old Nicole Faria.

No comments:

Post a Comment