Monday, December 21, 2009

My Name Is Khan (2010) - HD Trailer Release

A new theatrical trailer of Karan Johar's My Name Is Khan has been released. The much awaited SRK - Kajol starrer has a release date of Feb 12, 2010.

In MNIK, Shah Rukh Khan's character "Khan" was a man with special challenges. He believed that if you do good deeds, good things will happen. Until the day that changed everything.

After 9/11, Khan states that he knew the ramifications of killing numerous innocent people would be great. This is his journey.
"Watch the free theatrical promo preview of My Name Is Khan online"

"Why are you going to Washington, DC ?" asks a law enforcement officer, after looking at a card saying "Autism Alert" and frisking his bag.

Khan says, "I have something to say to the President of the United States." He knew that he could not return without meeting President "Sahab".

This February, We are stronger than our fears; greater than our limits; more than just a name. "My name is Khan, and I am not a terrorist."

Millions of Bollywood lovers will eagerly ogle at My Name Is Khan when it is released. Here is hoping that we all have strength to watch a Bollywood Hindi movie that will perhaps manage to capture some of the true spirit of the citizens of the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment